Sunday, October 10, 2010

10x10x10 Happiest Birthday Wishes!

Molly, I hope all your birthday wishes come true! I love you so much!! Can't wait to hear about all the fun you and little Adam had in Orlando! Need to see you soon to give you all your birthday surprises! 
I'm so lucky to have a wonderful friend like lil Molly Mo! We started out as co-works, then buds, then roomies, her brides maid, and now a friend for life! Help me wish my very sweet friend a wonderful birthday! 
How was your 10.10.10!? Anything special!?

Pin It

4 comments:

danny said...

Happy Birth Mollu! Hope your day was good and not too stressful! See ya at the Halloween party? Yessss... oh and on 10.10.10 i got sick and have a fever! whoah!

Lolo SR said...

Happy Birthday, Molly! :)

Molly Le Blanc said...

AWWWWW. I hate not being able to have my phone or check out websites at work :( Thank you so much farleys! Dannu what the heck? Hope you are feeling better!! Definitely need to see you all soon. Is there a farley theme yet??

Holly Knitlightly said...

:) Happy (belated) birthday to Molly!