Monday, October 18, 2010

Birthday Fun!

This weekend was wonderful! Lauren was home from Nashville, Danny was home from Tally - it was awesome! We celebrated Lauren's 24th birthday with the whole Fox and Farley gang - what more could a gal ask for! 
Lauren got beary cute head phones from Red Velvet Art! Oh and an awesome portrait of Pumpkin, Lauren's yorkie pup made by Sijle! Thank you Silje, Lauren LOVED it!! I'll post pictures soon!
We had a pinata for the kiddos! Lauren and I had to rip it open because the store bought ones are just too tough for the kids to crack open! 
Oh Mickey! That hat stayed on his head for about 2 seconds! He's not a fan of wearing things! I get it!
Happy unbirthday Lauren! I'm so happy you came down this weekend! I love you soo much and I'm sad to se you go, but can't wait to see you soon! 
Good news and bad news - Good news is you can still sign up for the Strumpets Fall Giveaway until Wednesday October 20th, the reason why - I'm really not feeling well (bad news)! Fingers crossed I get better real quick! Oh and more good news, you can still sign up for our It's Fall Y'all Craft Class!
I hope everyone's weekend was awesome! Do any crafting? Halloween decorating? :)
Pin It

8 comments:

O. said...

It looks like you gals had fun. I hope you feel better soon, I haven't been feeling great the past week and it sure does put a damper on things.

alovelylittleworld said...

Apparently cuteness runs in your family (and pets) haha. Glad you had fun!

amber stackle said...

aww those earmuffs are so cute! and pinatas are awesome. Sounds like you guys had so much fun! :)

Carrie said...

Looks like a great time! Feel better soon!

Carrie

Amber said...

Yay to good times with the family! I want those headphones so bad. Lucky sis!!

Boo too feeling icky!! I hope you get to feeling better for the upcoming weekend. I wish I could fly to Chicago and hang with you guys:)

Holly Knitlightly said...

Mickey is TOO cute! Looks like it was an awesome time! I really hope you are feeling better Becky! :)

cb said...

i saw those headphones, oh so cute! she looks soooo adorable in them! makes me want to pop over to red velvet and buy a pair!

xo,
cb

sarah @ Oh My Deer! :) said...

awe how fun!!! i think i have the same pinata!! i saw it at target and bought it since it was too cute!!! and awe i love silje's work!!!