Monday, October 11, 2010

Cutest Gnomes

How could you resist a gnome!? baby garden gnome! Cutest ever!
Olivia over at Secretly Loves Pink made this lil guy! Olivia is incredibly crafty! You name the craft and she can made it! Take a look!

 Oh My Deer! So cute! She always is! 

 I'm in LOVE with this lil guy! But then again I'm in love with everything in the mypapercrane shop!

She's going to be famous one day ps ;) Miss Steph designed these very cute gnomes!

I've loved gnomes ever since David the Gnome, remember on Nickelodeon!? Little fat cheeks and awesome tree house! Plus my dad use to carve gnomes and wizards from wood! He should start carving again! Shouldn't he?! And shouldn't he dress up as a giant gnome for Halloween - it would be hilarious! Think about it Larbear! 
Pin It

12 comments:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

I love gnomes...My mother collects them.

Sonya Zombiee said...

My best friend LOVES gnomes! David the Gnome is definitely one of her favorites.

alovelylittleworld said...

I love gnomes! Such a cute post! I want that gnome from Secretly love Pink!

Moe said...

gnomes are the best! My grandmother collects them and they are the inspiration for my senior art project. :)

harmonybatham said...

my sister has a gnome tattoo-that i am insanely jealous of...and papercrane is indeed amazing!

Windsor Grace said...

Love! I've never been into crocheting or knitting stuffed animals (or gnomes) but I love them and wish I wanted to. :) I did see this witch pumpkin felted kit at my LYS I'm going to try out :)

coley said...

oh i'm gonna have to crochet some gnomes!! a whole village of 'em!
love.

O. said...

You're so sweet and that is a great compliment coming from someone as crafty and creative as you. We'll have to do some crafting soon.

Amber said...

Your dad should be a dead garden gnome for sure for halloween. He can be all bloody on the neck like he got nicked by a weed eater. Ha!!! Yes!!

chelseybell. said...

my friend jen looovvveeesss gnomes. i'll definitely have to show her this post!!

Jenafaye said...

Chelsey is right...I love gnomes and I love this post. More importantly, I LOVED David the Gnome as a kid. It was my favorite Nick show ever!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ahh these are all too cute!