Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dexter Blood Slides


Do you read or watch Dexter? I love Dexter! Since Halloween is right around the corner you can make these awesome Dexter Blood Slide Suckers, which I found over at Instructables! Now whether they're for kids is your call, but I had a microscope when I was little and loved it so MUCH! When my dad would cut himself carving wood I'd run to find a slide, so it's ok for kids - just minus the Dexter serial killer part! ;) I'll probably make them for our "Dead Things" Halloween party and to take to work! Everyone at work is reading and watching Dexter! Plus my sister and close bud are watching Dexter - alone! Crazy girls! 
Pin It

7 comments:

Alycia (The Curious Pug) said...

i love it!! very cool halloween find :)

apparentlyjessy said...

Dexter is a seriously good show, I am always kept in suspense, and find it amazing that I can find a serial killer so endearing! This season is extra good already.

MissAlyssa said...

i LOVE dexter and i love these suckers! how fun!

katiebug92 said...

Hey Becky, I'm guest blogging over on Kellie's blog today, and since you love halloween so much, I think you might like my post :)
http://getthewordsout.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-guest-post-with-katie-from.html

However, I must say...I don't think I could eat those suckers. LOL
xo, Katie

Illustrated Ink said...

Dexter is the best! Those sucker slides are great!

Amber said...

Okay... this gave me chills when I saw this!! I have to make these:) Would it be weird if I just kept them out year round?? Ha!

Almost done with season two. Two episodes left and then I can't wait them instantly anymore...which means I won't be able to crochet for like 5 hours and watch it back to back. I am gonig to have wait for the disc to arrive in the mail. "That sucks!" Jordan style!!!

JMay said...

oh m gee. What an awesome idea!!! LOVE Dexter too, oh so glad you posted this :-)