Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dunnys, dunnys, & more dunnys

Ketchup Dunny
I had to share with you guys my newest dunnys! What's a dunny you ask! A dunny is a blind box vinyl  toy, meaning every box looks the same on the outside, but inside you could get any dunny in that series! They are designed by very awesome designers all over the world! This Ketchup head dunny is from 2010 dunny series! I having been wanting it for some time now! Pretty cute right?!
2tone dunnys
Next are the new 2Tone Dunny Series! Gray Scale print with one Pantone color! These guys were made in a much smaller number than the 2010 Series, so if you like em, buy em now! Who's your favorite? Mines the mad scientist one - duh!! ;) 
DJ Lance from Yo Gabba Gabba
And for all you parents, aunt, uncles, strange people who watch Nick Jr. and have no kids - you know who DJ Lance is from Yo Gabba Gabba!! Well Kidrobot made him his only dunny!!! How awesome is that!? Wonder how I can get a dunny made of myself? ;) It would come with a starbucks cup and have a tiny crochet hook and come with a mini Mickey sidekick!
Hope your Tuesday went smoothly, I am worn out from mine! But that good worn out feeling from getting stuff done! ps I took these 3 photos (lazily) with my iPhone this morning, but they are pretty darn good for a camera phone. I love my iPhone so much! 
Pin It

11 comments:

Kae Lani said...

There's a party in my tummy and i want that yo gabba gabba dunny to DJ!!!

Campfire Chic said...

Neat! There are these type guys at Disneyland now. Part of their Vinylmation or something-or-other. Cool stuff.

Meggs said...

I am a new follower :) I love dunnys! I have a bunch of random ones...glad to see someone else who shares the same interest.

LDTillustrations said...

Huh, I don't know if it's the same with you, but over here we get the blank ones, called Munnys, but they have more human/monkey shaped ears rather than rabbit ears. I didn't even know you could buy ready designed ones!

O. said...

I love the two tones. I ordered the Steam Esteemed Dunny t-shirt for one of Grant's birthday presents, he loves him some dunnys.

carly. said...

hahaha how many dunnys DO you have becky?? just out of curiousity!! crazy toy lady ;)

Sweet T. said...

I JUST saw the ketchup bottle one in a coffee shop this morning and thought it was awesome!

Tishous said...

That DJ Lance is just too much fun. We just got our first Kid Robot toy this weekend - a cute little Mr. Smithers. These things are so addicting!

Lacey said...

I'm in love with the ketchup dunny!

Molly Le Blanc said...

I love the Mr. Ketchup!!!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Haha these are awesome! I've never heard of them before. I loooooooooooove ketchup so the ketchup one is my favourite!