Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Mags!

Help me wish my mom a very wonderful birthday week!
magsbday
Yesterday was my mom's birthday!!! She and my dad are on a well deserved vacation in the Smokey Mountains! I miss her! As you can see my family is big on birthdays, so when she gets back we'll have to celebrate! I love you so much Mama!!! Our Mags is a wiz-bang-a-roo! Now that I'm grownup (using this loosely) I don't know how she and my dad did it! 3 kids, full time jobs, staying completely in love with one another!! Mags you're the best and I hope you are having so much fun up in the mountains!! ps Mickey misses you sooooo much! ;)

I'll be back with the winners tonight, so there's still time to enter the Strumpet's Fall Giveaway! And over at Janel's blog there's a chance to win a spot for our It's Fall Y'all Online Craft Class!
Pin It

10 comments:

Holly Knitlightly said...

Woooooo! Happy birthday to your mom! I hope she has a wonderful trip. :)

Lauren said...

Aww maggles! She's so fretty and leettle! Happy birthdayyyyyyyy!!! I love you so much!

heather dawn said...

Happy Birthday Mags!

I love that you call her Mags! It's so sweet! And she does seem like an amazing woman! I wonder how my parents did it too!!
<3

ps. there is a cute fall giveaway over at my blog!!

Kat said...

Happy Birthday to your mummy! I hope she has a fantastic day.

Molly Le Blanc said...

Happy Birthday Mags!! Enjoy the fresh air in the mountains :)

O. said...

Happy Birthday to your mama, you guys are all just too adorable.

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday Becky's Mum!!!

I BLEED PINK said...

Happy B-Day to your mother, you have the cutest family!

amber stackle said...

awww Happy Birthday Mags!! :)

Mags said...

Becky, I love you!!!! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes on your blog! You are the best!
Mom