Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween Again!

monster house

Take a look at the MONSTER HOUSE!!! Rawrrrrrrrrr! More cute than scary, I know!
I got the idea here! Pretty clever! Here are some photos from our Halloween party! It was awesome! Lauren you VERY missed! We had dry ice, slime green cupcakes, bobbing for apples, and a pinata! I took photos of our mummy costumes and photos of the process to make them and I accidentally deleted them! Boo! Oh well! Making mummy costumes is too tricky ;)
Have fun trick or treating!! 
Pin It

15 comments:

bebe bird beck said...

Oh my goodness.. HOW CUTE is that?! I love it!

Moe said...

wow this is so great!! I've seen some really cool light shows on youtube where people decorate their houses & the lights flash in time to the music. Seems too technical for me!

I would have loved to put these teeth in our bay window in our apartment. I hope I have a big window next year so I can do it! Good job!

::Hannah:: said...

Oh my. This is amazingly creative! Your house is cute even without the teeth!

Hi from your newest follower! [waves]

Velma said...

What a great idea and it turned out CUTE!

Alyssa said...

Becky you are the coolest Halloween-er EVER!!!!!!!

(and the monster cake is stinkin AMAZING}

oh and the house!!!

ok all of it!

Bekka said...

Such a great idea! Love it!

justine. said...

Oh my gosh, this is such a cute idea!! You are a genius.

MafiosaGrrl said...

How fun!! Coolest house on the block I bet :)

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ah, that house is so cute!! Hahahaha love it.

carly. said...

haha super cute. i'd leave it up all year round!!

Finding My Stitch said...

Haha, how cute! I love it! I hope to be this awesome at Halloweening when I have a house. :)

Christine said...

Haha, wish I was inventive enough to come up with that:) veeery adorable!

chelseybell. said...

holy moly adorable!

cupcake cutie said...

BECKKYYYYYYYY
why are you so cute?
that is the most adorable house of all time! cutest
sounds like you had fun
xoxoxo

chiaracat said...

this is the best house that I've seen!!!!