Friday, October 29, 2010

Strumpet's Halloween Decorations

Here are some halloween photos for you!
IMG_2231
Near the front door! Halloween flash tattoo art by Thomas Kenney, husband to the very talented Heidi Kenney from MyPaperCrane! Such a pretty home when we come home!
IMG_2228
We paint bird houses, but because Halloween is near we made haunted bird houses! ;)
IMG_2070
These bats are probably my very favorite!! I found them at Michael's for around a $1 each. The little one and I painted them and hung them on the dining room fan! I haven't turned the fan on yet - that should be interesting if I do by mistake!
IMG_2094
Oh and the last, but NOT least.....FRANKENPUMPKIN!!!! Pretty awesome!! There's a little (prepicked) pumpkin patch near us and this was our pick! I NEVER have cash on me, which I should keep $10 with me at all times, but I don't! So this patch only took cash, and we found $5 in change and a few ones and TADA we brought FRANKENPUMPKIN home! Don't you want one? I want ten ;) Do you have frankenpumpkins in your town? Fingers crossed you do! 
Halloween is almost here how are you getting ready? I have to make costumes tomorrow! And bake a bunch of scary tasty goodies! Wish me luck!! ;)
Pin It

5 comments:

sdillondesign said...

That flash art is great!

Alycia (The Curious Pug) said...

i'm in love with the flash tattoo art! such a cool thing to have :)

e.day said...

i love your decorations! i wish stores by me sold frankenpumpkins. just the fairy tale variety. but those are also my faves.

i want to make one into a carriage this weekend :)

Jenny S said...

I love it all... you are my favourite for Halloween stuff! xo

chelseybell. said...

i love those kind of pumpkins! back in my hometown we call them fairy tale pumpkins--which I'm sure if your frankenpumpkin had a fairy godmother he would be.

love your decorations!