Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sunset Afghan

Sunset Afghan
Here's a little peek at my newest/almost finished afghan! It's a gift, so this is all I can put up for now ;)
When I started it my flickr bud said, "reminds me of a sunset!" hence that name now!
Oh a few of you asked how many afghans I've made (I only learned to crotchet this time last year). I've finished 13 and 2 are still in the works! Here's my Hook'n Flickr set! I really do love crocheting, and I want to learn more, because I know only the basics! If you have any interested in crocheting you should give it a try, it's very awesome! 
Pin It

13 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

WOW! Beautiful!

SalemMomma said...

You do such wonderful work, so beautiful!

Amber said...

Holy Cow!!! You have completed a lot of afghans!!
I think this one is my favorite so far:) Can't wait to see what color combo you use next!!

Lacey said...

I love the colors on this one! I don't know how you do it. I started crocheting this past summer and I've only completed 2 baby blankets :)

christinaalessi said...

Girl, you are like a MACHINE! I love the colors. You always have such a great eye for color combos!

Ashley said...

awesome! You are so talented! I never would have guessed you just learned!

Molly Le Blanc said...

Becky the crocheting queen! Just beautiful :) I need to get back on my quilt!

alovelylittleworld said...

It's gorgeous! I can't believe you've only been crochetting for a year.
I started learning this summer, but I put it down when I got home from vaca and haven't picked it up since. :( I keep meaning to....

Velma said...

LOVE IT!

Linda said...

Great job Becky!

O. said...

That's so pretty. 13 is a lot, you must be a crocheting machine or something.

Lolo SR said...

DIBSSSS! since i never got mine for graduation.... :(

Holly Knitlightly said...

This is gorgeous Becky!!