Need quick Halloween bags!? Here you go!
Now these were for a 1st grade class, so they all have the same thing in each one; everyone's equal! ;)
Here is what we used:
1. Black greeting cards because they were scored and folded
(you could just use construction paper)
2. Silver quilting pencil or a white quilting pencil
4. CANDY!!!! Candy! And CandY!
5. little halloween toys
7. stampers to make confetti (or don't because it just makes a mess ha!)
8. little plastic bags or even ziplock bags!
Just fill up the bags with treats - kids will LOVE to help!! Write a little greeting! Then staple them up! Take them to work, school, or give them to the Trick or Treaters Sunday night! You'll be the most awesome house on the block!
Let me know if you make them! Post your photos here! This is the Strumpet's Crumpets Crafts flickr group, if you make any of the DIY projects I make please post them here! It's a great way to share your awesomeness! Or if you ever just make something super awesome post it there! Come join now! :)Pin It