Thursday, November 18, 2010

Build-a-Bot

Hello! I am StrumpBot!
beepbopboop

For work I made a Super Sonic Print Bot, who loves CMYK! (ps if you're a design and want free business cards-signup for this contest at SonicPrint - the best printing company ever!) 
I decided to design a StrumpBot for Strumpet's Crumpets! You can download her and put her together yourself! Or you can hop over to CubeeCraft and check out all the crazy paper crafts they have - they are very awesome! 
strumpbot
My StrumpBot was inspired by my favorite pinball game Bride of PinBot! She's one hot Bot! ;) 
My bot has tattoos because they're cute - one says, "Beep bop Boop," which in robot speak means, "I love you!" and she have Bot Life on her belly - hehe! Nerdy bots can turn her on ;) too much?
build-a-bot! Strumpbot!
You can download the 11x17 300dpi artwork here, print it out, and build-a-bot too! If you do build her please post her here at the Strumpet's Crumpets Craft Flickr Group! You like her?! If you want an 8.5x11 12pt (thick card stock) printed sheet of her to build on your own just email (becksorange (at) gmail) me your address, subject line StrumpBot and I'll send you one! But you have to build her! :) Deal!
Pin It

7 comments:

erica1228 said...

she's adorable!

Bonnie Heather said...

I love it. I'll email you, I want to build one!

sdillondesign said...

This is awesome! I love her "turn me on" button, so funny. Now look who the clever one is ;) I am going to print her out. She belongs on my desk at work.

alovelylittleworld said...

Becky you have the best ideas ever. This is so insanely cute. I'm gonna make one for sure.

Lisa said...

She is beyond adorable.

Illustrated Ink said...

Lol, that's awesome, Becky! She's a beauty of a robot, all the male bots will be chasing her!

Emily said...

Definitely emailing you right now!