Sunday, November 7, 2010

deviled egg

IMG_2905
Today we went to the Art Harvest down in Dunedin! It was such a perfect day to be outside - sunny and with a cool breeze! The Art Harvest was bigger than I thought it was going to be - so many wonderful artists! I saw this Deviled Egg and loved it right away! Eli (6yo) said the egg will probably be hatched by tomorrow ;) so cute! All of this fellow- John Moore's pieces were wonderful, but this little deviled egg made me smile! His website is The Hairy Potter - bahahaha - he was a very nice bearded fellow! There's another art and craft show on Nov. 20th in Dunedin, hope he's there again! I want to purchase a little devil for my Nanny - she makes the BEST deviled eggs and she has the best sense of humor!
This weekend was a good one! Got a lot done round the house and just enjoyed the company of the one I love! How was your weekend? Nice weather? Did you finish any projects?


Pin It

5 comments:

Hope said...

I got to start a new painting :D and the weather has been sooooo beautiful! I love that i can wear tights!

Amber said...

I crocheted all weekend while dog sitting:) I started and finished a cowl and worked on a shrug for my aunt!

The weather was perfect on Sunday. Poot and I took a 4.5 mile hike! Yay!
XOXO

Love the deviled egg. LOL

Lolo Sr said...

Was Eli right? Did it hatch?

You should make real deviled eggs with little devil horns for thanksgiving :)

chelseybell. said...

oh man. this thing is the best!

Becky Farley said...

I love tights too!
Wootwoot for get stuff done!
Did not hatch ;)
Chelsey I KNEW you would love it HA!