Monday, November 22, 2010

Strumpet's Ornament Swap Partners

sewgreat
Today you very crafty gals who joined the Strumpet's Ornament Swap will be receiving your swap partner via email! If you haven't received an email yet no worries you will by the end on today!
Ladies, remember to join the Strumpet's Crumpets Craft Flickr group (flickr is free ps if you don't have it!)
 Hope everyone's weekend was great! Mine was! I crocheted, saw Louis CK live (I LOVE him so much), cleaned, played pinball, ate alot ha! Be back later with photos from the weekend! What'd you do over the weekend!? Do you love Louis CK too? 
Pin It

9 comments:

flappergirlcreations said...

Louis CK is awesome! I really loved "Lucky Louie" & his standup is top notch too.

O. said...

I can't wait!

Kym said...

Cool, can't wait.

Kaytee said...

I love Louis! I have seen him live twice and he just gets better with time! He is like a fine aged wine! :P

My blog is www.average-american-female.blogspot.com

We enjoy a lot of the same things! :D

Itsy Bitsy Spider said...

Awww sheesh... I so wish I had enough time to participate in your ornament swap, Becky! I've been watching from the wings and it looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what you all are making!

XO, Karla
http://itsybitsyspidercrochet.blogspot.com/

miss teacups. said...

omg you saw louis ck live?!?! that is amazinggggg. he is the funniest person alive, without a doubt. i just love how honest he is!!

apparentlyjessy said...

Boo, I am back too late to join in on your ornament swap :( I hope to see picks on your blog of all the crafty ornament goodness!

sdillondesign said...

I am looking forward to seeing what everyone makes! I was back and fourth about whether or not to join in on the fun but I just have so many projects going! Can there be an 8th day of the week dedicated to making cool stuff only?

Rennie said...

We watched Louis CK on netflix this weekend actually! Good stuff! Thanks for organizing this swap!!
xoxo!