Saturday, November 20, 2010

sos
There are 63 gals signed up for the Strumpet's Ornament Swap!! That's so awesome!! I'm very stoked about this swap, it's gonna be a good one! If there is a gal out there who wants to sign up we have an odd number and we need an even number to pair up everyone, so comment here!!! Tonight I will pick partners! I'll email you all by Monday with your partner's name and email! I would like everyone's address to send you something sweet, so you 62 ladies email me here: strumpetscrumpetscrafts (at) gmail (dot) com :) I hope you all have a lovely Saturday! I'm going to the Dunedin Craft fair with my very lovely aunts! If you're in the bay area you should go! I'll be back later!! :) 
Pin It

7 comments:

Rennie said...

I'll do two if no one signs up :)

luffbug83@yahoo.com

Becky Farley said...

Ok 1!! Wootwoot but if two or four more wanna sign up you can :)!! I need even numbers!

Kym said...

This is going to be fun!

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Hi, is it too late? If not, sign me up. Cyndy

Bekka said...

I'd like to sign up...seeing as how it looks like you're back to an odd number again. :)

flappergirlcreations said...

I would love to do this if it's not too late!

christine at flappergirl dot org

Becky Farley said...

:) you all are in!!! How could I say no!!??