Monday, November 8, 2010

What's in this gal's bag

photo 2
What's in my bag? Oh so much stuff! First my bag is from the very wonderful ModCloth.com! They have some great bags ps! So I was sick a few weeks ago, and the doc put me on some medicine, and the bottle opened in my purse -boo- so I decided it was time to clean out my purse (and find all the medicine). 
IMG_2949
So here we go: film (used & not used), moo stickers, bobby pins, tide pen (never used ha!), wet ones (for the kiddo), strawberry gum (my favorite), wallet, lotion, Dramamine (I get motion sickness), pens, chap stick, headache and bellyache meds, nail file.....
(click the photo to enlarge)
The note book was given to me by Miss Carly (I love it and probably use it everyday!), iPhone, receipts, business cards (Steph Dillon's on top!), keys, address book, makeup pouch (fix your face), is that everything? So much! Geez! Sometimes is so heavy! Sometimes there's legos and crochet hooks in there. 
But my bag is NOTHING compared to my sister's! I think she's gonna have back problems from her purse - Lauren, you are!! If we're out at the store and she hands me her purse so she can hold up clothes or something, I can't for very long because it's gotta be 30lbs - seriously! 
So what about you what's in your bag?! If you blog about it put the link in the comments or add your photos to this Flickr Group! Are you a huge heavy purse gal or a tiny clutch gal?
Pin It

14 comments:

Lauren said...

"Crochet a Candy Corn Pet Sweater!" hahahaha...what?!?!?!

I seriously don't know why my bag is so much heavier...I have little bags inside, but they all have the same stuff you have. Except plus an umbrella (you never know).

My tide pen has never been used either (and its walgreen's brand). I don't have a flickr, otherwise I'd show you all my crayp.

Lauren said...

P.S. I want every single purse from modcloth.com. Waaahhh.

Ashley said...

Dang girl! That is a lot of stuff!

I wanted to get a moo stickerbook, but I was disappointed that you couldn't get the stickers in any shape you want.

O. said...

I love that hook and your purse. I think I will have to do a what's in your purse too :)

Hearthandmade said...

That is a lot of stuff... I knew i had to get a smaller bag when my friend said...


"u pullin out a lamp next mary poppins?"

so ive streamlined. I can fit my necessities... glasses case, purse, emergency headache tablets, crochet hooks, pens, (hooks and pens live in a slimline cath kidston pencil case) a mini notebook and a ball of wool *unzipped* :p

Christine said...

oh, prettypretty bag<3 hmm, maybe I should do a bag post too. On it! :)

danny said...

no ibuprofen? not a true farley... ill send ya a wallet size of my beautiful face to toss in there for future posts :) love ya

Sylvia-Louise Handbags said...

Like you I carry everything but the kitchen sink! I feel naked without my survival bag. It's very hard for me to leave the house with just my phone, ID & maybe some chapstick.

http://sylvialouisehandbags.blogspot.com/2010/07/whats-in-yours.html

cupcake cutie said...

becky, you are so cute!
i loved this...you have so many cute little things in your purse..
i wanna post this soon!
xoxox

carly. said...

awww, i love love loved seeing my notebook appear in there and then hearing that you use it every single day, that's awesome! so technically i'm always with you :) at least that is how i'm going to think of it.

your bag is super cute! i want a new purse but still love the ones that i alternate between SO much (both of which mikey bought me actually) so it would be silly to get a new one...plus i'm broke ass, hehe.

anyway, i did a bag post a few months ago but maybe i'll do another one soon. i am DEFINITELY a big heavy purse kinda gal and i DEFINITELY have back probs because of it. blah!

carly. said...

also, i LOVE the anchor hook that your purse is on, so cuuuute.

Sarah @ Oh My Deer! :) said...

oh goodness i have a sister that has a 30lb purse too!!! lol :D and were so alike i always have tons of medicine and wipes!! :D i love your purse!! and i agree that anchor hook is the best!!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Cuute stuff! Ah, I feel you on a bottle of medication opening up in your bag! I don't know how many times bottles of pills have opened and emptied in my bag! Haha. & my bag is sooooooooooo heavy, ahahha. I should do one of these!

Teresa said...

What a wonderful bag! It looks super roomy. Boy, you pulled out everything anyone would ever need in time of emergency! ;)

invasionista