Monday, November 15, 2010

wonderful weekend

floridaweekend


This weekend we went down south to meet up with family! It was a great little trip! I crocheted on the drive down  (and the way up while listening to Outliers for the second time- read that book!), we walked on the beach, ate tasty Cuban food, played pool -which I'm terrible at, there's so many rules, played shuffle board (I have an old soul - I LOVE shuffle board), just had a wonderful weekend! We also went to Bok Tower, which is the most beautiful place I've ever seen! I've been wanting to go for awhile now, and this weekend we went!! I'll be back later with those photos and information on the Strumpet's Christmas Ornament Swaparoo! Get excited!!
 What did you do this weekend!?
Pin It

12 comments:

LivKit said...

Cant wait. Sounds like an amazing weekend! :) I just made a final choice on my wedding dress this weekend! :) Have a great day!

~kjirsten~ said...

Yippee on a wonderful weekend. Walking on the beach...blah.;) I so wanted to host an ornament swap but it didn't work out. Glad to see you are!! :) I have lots of down time right now. Have a great week dear!

misslarissabree said...

Oh I am so glad you had a great time!
Florida looks BEAUTIFUL!

I bought some books and went and saw The girl who kicked the hornets nest!
Pretty low key

Carrie said...

Looks like a wonderful week!! Did you say ornament swap? YIPEE

Carrie

heather dawn said...

an ornament swap?! count me IN!

Lauren said...

I want to go to Bok Tower!!! I love the black plant and those weird tomato-pumpkin things :)

oh! And I want to request an afghan...maybe that one you started for me a year ago for college graduation ;) jk!

See you on Sunday!

amy lapi said...

i live in florida and have never heard of that place... hmm i think a road trip is in order! sounds like its worth it! :)

amy lapi said...

ps i'm also buying outliers haha :)

sdillondesign said...

It looks like a great getaway! Your pictures are fantastic. They definitely make me want yo go to Florida.

Amber said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing weekend. Brat:) Just kidding!!!
I loved all your pics on flickr. Bok Tower is soooo pretty!

I love that pic of your converse on the beach. I am ready to head back that way!! Keeping my fingers crossed that we can do another trip next year.

S and R said...

Hi Becky! Was just wondering how u stitch all your fab iphone pix together in this post? Looks awesome!
Tone xo

Holly Knitlightly said...

Aw, it sounds like you had a great weekend!!