Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Winter

Holiday Dunnys
Christmas dunnys! The one in the middle is the newest one! Creepy cute right?! 
Yesterday it was officially the first day of winter! It's been so chilly in Tampa who knew it wasn't winter! Christmas is so close! I'm mostly finished wrapping gifts, just need to make some tasty food to take to my Nanny's Christmas day, and finish one last handmade gift! My best bud is down from Boston, can't wait to give her a huge hug! Things are going good! How's your count down to Christmas going? 
Pin It

8 comments:

katiebug92 said...

haha, yesterday on the first day of winter, you want to know how cold it was?? almost 90 degrees! LOL, thats TX for ya. :)

GA+E said...

Love that pink beard! haha

amy lapi said...

every time i am reminded that you live in florida, i wonder WHY we haven't met!! we must plan a get together soon :)

sdillondesign said...

It hasn't stopped raining in Long Beach for 5 days!! So much for Southern California weather. I haven't even started wrapping presents yet. Tonight fingers crossed!

danny said...

those are aweesoommmeee...the one with the beard is my favorite :) love ya miss ya

Hearthandmade said...

ive never seen christmas dunnys!! I want!!! Ive just spied your wee puppy love link button - that jar is too cute!

BuenoBueno said...

i collect these!!! Jacob always surprises me with them:)

Bekka said...

Eeek! Cute! I think the reindeer is my favorite.