Monday, December 6, 2010

Hello Swappers!

Strumpet's Ornament Swap
I have been loving all the ornaments in the Strumpet's Crumpets Craft Group!! YOu all are awesome!! A very special thank you to Christine from Flapper Girl! Look what she made me!!! So incredibly awesome!! You in state gals may have received your little helper today!! He my little thank you for participating in the Strumpet's Ornament Swap! What did you think!? You have to cut him out and put em together!! I'm going to get you hooked on paper crafts too! Can't wait to see your elves put together!! Mostly I can't wait to see more ornaments!! 
We put up our tree tonight and decorated the house a bit and ate homemade pizza and too many s'mores! I feel a little zippy from all the sugar! I'll show you photos tomorrow, plus our mini toy tree! 
Have a wonderful night!  
Pin It

5 comments:

Hearthandmade said...

I hope my ornament makes it to the US!! I posted mine early but we got so much snow the country kind of stopped.. so fingers crossed!

Amber said...

I am going to put my elf together tonight:) I will send you a picture when it is done:)

Kym said...

Thank you for the paper elf I am going to work on her tonight.

I hope everyone enjoys their ornaments.

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for my elf. Its so cute!

flappergirlcreations said...

I'm so glad you like the ornament I sent :) Thanks for the shout-out! xoxo