Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holy Moly Thank You!!

he needs constant attention!
This maybe what I am looking like lately, but I am feeling much better!! Thank you so so much for ALL your sweet comments and AWESOME remedies!! Geez! So many good ones! Amber, I've been chugging Airborne! Ladies, I have green tea and honey coming out of my ears lol!! I never thought cough drops really worked, but I am WRONG - they work like a charm! I really haven't done anything at all the past couple days - I HATE being sick! Last night I did finish a pair of fingerless gloves for my sister! Then went straight to sleep Ha! Fingers crossed I'll be 100% back to my old self tomorrow! We have a little adventure we are going on this weekend! Can't wait to tell you all about it Monday! :) 
Thank you again for the sweetness!
Pin It

6 comments:

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better :)

misslarissabree said...

oh glad your feeling better!

Katelyn said...

glad you're better! have a fun weekend :)

BEER said...

Happy New Year! Have a great 2011.

Amber said...

So glad you are feeling better. I was missing ya!! I can't wait to see all your pictures from your weekend adventures!

amber stackle said...

glad you're feeling better and that all the remedies worked! :)