Sunday, December 19, 2010

Look what I made!

I had to share this with all you gals and guys - I just made a fingerless glover! Thanks to Twinkie Chan's Crochet Goodies for Fashion Foodies book! I've never crocheted anything like this before!! I'm so stoked! The pattern was for Strawberry gloves, but I didn't have strawberry colors with me! I add the pink puff to the photo in ode to Twinkie - looks like an icecream cone right?! I still have to make one more - obviously! But right now I'm so happy to have figured it out!! If I can do it I promise you can! There's so much counting and remembering what row you're on - tricky! 
I'll be back with amazing photos from our Christmas office party and Farley Family Cookie Day 2010 photos ;) we had the most incredible few days! I'm pretty stoked about Christmas! Plus I haven't gone to one mall to shop - WOOT!! Gotta love that! 
Pin It

10 comments:

sdillondesign said...

Wow! Good job! Looks great:) I didn't know Twinkie Chan had a book. Those would be perfect for wearing in the studio where I work. It is always freezing in there

corrinadarling said...

Congrats! Learning to read and follow patterns has been so worth it for me! I've learned so much from them. I'm always trying to convince my new-to-crochet friends to give patterns a try, and they seem skeptical.

bebe bird beck said...

Looks awesome!! Yay!

You have perfect eyebrows, btw. So pretty. :]

PaisleyJade said...

They look amazing! I've been hankering to make these too - well done!!

Rhianne said...

Is it odd to leave a comment just saying your eyebrows are amazing? :) probably. I'll say it anyway! Your eyebrows are amazing!

And great job on the crochet, I really want to learn!

katiebug92 said...

woohoo! great job! :) Those are going to turn out freakin' awesome!!
-Katie

GraphXGrrl said...

Awesome! I have a hard time figuring crochet out, so I'm very impressed. :)

Amber said...

Great job girl! I love the colors you used.
Didn't know Twinkie Chan had a book out! Do i need it??
XOXO
Amber

miss teacups. said...

so cute!! good job beck :)

BEER said...

I like them! I just made....errr well had someone make me some. They are great because they keep your hands warm but you can still use the computer to draw or play the X-box as well. :P