Monday, December 20, 2010

Ornament Swap!

Look at my way too cute ornaments from Miss Charity Blaine!! That's Mickey as an ornament!! And the cutest ORANGE (my most favorite color) button wrath! Thank you so much! Everyone did such an awesome job, see here! I was so excited to see everyone's Strumpet's Helpers! Steph's elfKatie's elf helper! Kim's elf! Heather's 'stached helper! Polly's elf!
I am serious about doing a Strumpet's Valentine Swap! Get excited about that! 
Email me if you have any specific ideas! ;) 

Pin It

5 comments:

Liddy said...

Becky:
We sent you something funny on your E-mail. Can you check it?
Aunt Sue

Hearthandmade said...

These look fab! love the buttons!! I blogged about my ornament swap today i just need to update with a link to your blog :)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

love them! and both you girls! id really be interested in a valentines day swap!!! :)
-kellie

katiebug92 said...

awww.. Mickey is adorkable! and the button wreath is really cute too!

Kym said...

I still have my little one ear elf hanging around, she's so cute!

I'd love a Valentine's swap...