Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pitt - Our Elf!



Our elf, Pitt has been to the North Pole and back! Take a look at his newest lookout spots! This elf from Elf on the Shelf was the BEST gift!! Eli's grandma is awesome! Eli freaked out when he realized Pitt had "moved"! The book Elf on the Shelf is about elves that help Santa watch kids behave before Christmas and the "move" around the house once they return from their nightly trips to the North Pole! It's so fun to find new spots for him! Any ideas? 
Pin It

10 comments:

{eleise} said...

lol...he's cute! =)

misslarissabree said...

elf in the shower!

or elf in the fridge!

chelseybell. said...

so cute.

elf in a laundry basket!

Chelseabird said...

Oh, I love elf on a shelf! I bought my mom a vintage one last year!

Yours is too cute!

Bekka said...

Heehee! Too cute!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I've been wanting to get that elf and book to start our family tradition for a LONNNNNNG time. This inspires me! I Love these photos of where he has been:)

Found you through FreckledNest.

sbmmhoover {at} yahoo {dot} com

erica1228 said...

ha, you are a kick!

sdillondesign said...

You should totally put him in the fridge!

Becky Farley said...

chelsey - eli never go never laundry lolol but maybe on a pinball machine near the laundry room ;)

I love the fridge idea (my dad said that too), bathroom would be funny too :)

lisa said...

Elf is too cute. Wish I had thought of that idea. Found you through freckled nest. Lisa lehman68@yahoo.com