Monday, December 13, 2010

weekend

This weekend was just what I wanted, minus the head cold I now have. I crafted/crocheted all day! My brother and Lydie went to Hobby Lobby with me (I wouldn't want to go alone ha!)! We bought some yarn and then Lydie learned to crochet! She is a natural! She got the hang of it real quick! Danny made the biggest fire for us! I'm so glad Danny's home from school and soon my sister will be too! On Sunday I fought off a cold, watched the Addams Family twice, and finished an afghan! Be back later with a handmade giveaway!! Hope your weekend was a lovely one! ps it's so cold in Tampa!!
Pin It

6 comments:

misslarissabree said...

aw what a lovely looking weekend!

Out on a limb said...

I taught some friends how to crochet this weekend too!

Carrie said...

its cold here too! I plan on spending the day crocheting Christmas presents

Moe said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I too am waiting for my sister to come back to our parent's from school. Before I left college for break I taught my room mate to crochet & she finished her first scarf & hat on Saturday! I need to make a trip to the craft store :)

Allie O'Bannon said...

Your weekend looks so adorably cozy & reminds me alot of my weekend. I did a lot of crocheting by the fireplace too!

Bekka said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I can't go into HL by myself...too much temptation. :) Stay warm and feel better!