Monday, December 20, 2010

Work Christmas Party!

Our office party was SO fun! Our office is very much like a family! We decided to have a big Christmas party and have everyone's family come join in the fun! Brian and I decided to bring all our pinball games and Neo-Geos in to the office, we got the best Cuban food in Tampa, and then just had the most fun! 
Daniel made all the decorations!
Farley Kids
My family came, which made me so stoked!
Adam vs Brian
Molly and Adam came!!!! That was maybe the highlight of my evening! ;)
Adam played all the kids in street fighter! 
pinball party
The lights were so pretty thanks to Daniel! We put up a huge projector so everyone could play wii and rock band! The kids LOVED it!! It was so cool! 
so fun
I can't be happier with how it turned out! I can't wait til next year!! 
Does your office have a holiday party!? Do you all do anything unusual?
Pin It

10 comments:

Amber said...

You know my sob story about work parties:( Lame!!
You guys looked like you had a blast! I can't wait to play all your games you have collected some day!

alovelylittleworld said...

You are the prettiest girl! I'm glad your work party was fun. I hope you get my ornaments soon because I loved the ones you sent me. xoxo

amy lapi said...

you are so pretty and fun and sweet! <3

Katie said...

Aw, isn't it the best when the people you work with are like family? It was like that for me at my job before university and I miss them so much. I'm glad you had such a great Christmas party! Your hair looks gorgeous curled, by the way.

Rikki Cupcake said...

uh wow! your work is awesome, my last job's idea of a holiday party was to give us an hour lunch instead of our regular 30 minutes. it looks like you had tons of fun! happy holidays pretty girl!!

Carrie said...

how fun!!!

eef said...

how fun!

my work had a fancy lunch... and the person i hate ended up sitting at the table with me! it could have been cool but instead was awful. at least they tried though...

yours looks much more fun!

miss teacups. said...

yay christmas parties!! we haven't had our work one yet but mikeys work one was a blast and always is. i love when his shop has events as all my besties work there (same owner, three shops all on the same block) and they are always soooo fun!!

danny said...

love that pic of the 3 of us! photoshop the crap in the background and email it to me! also: cant waait for the 2nd annual sOnIc PrInT office party!

amber stackle said...

aww I love that picture of the 3 of you!! :)