Monday, January 31, 2011

28th Birthday Celebration!

I just want to say thank you SO much to my family and buds for all the sweet birthday wishes ;) 
You all are the BEST! Mags (mom) made her famous lasagna - I ate so much!! Saturday night we went out to dinner and I took home this tasty little cheese cake!
Here are some photos from yesterday! The whole gang went over to my parents to eat and we did some skateboarding - with only a few mishaps! I got some SUPER crafty birthday gift in the mail from my awesome friends (I'll share them with you soon)!!! I'm so thankful to have so many wonderful people in my life! I have a feeling it's gonna be a good 28th year ;) 
Pin It

11 comments:

Wish Me Luck said...

yum cheescake! I love cheesecake! It looks like you had a good birthday! :D

PaisleyJade said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day... and cheesecake is my favourite!!

Carrie said...

oh cheese cake what a great birthday

aphrodita wibowo said...

oh... happy birthday dear... sound u have a really great day... :)

xoxo
dita

misslarissabree said...

Your birthday looks just magical!

Velma said...

Happy birthday!!!!!

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

That cheesecake looks amazing! I can't wait to see your crafty presents :)

Laurie Anne said...

So glad you had such a special,and happy Birthday! You deserve the absolute berry bestest! xox

Courtney said...

What an amazing and loving birthday. I am sure you enjoyed it so much! You totally deserve it.

Amber said...

I love lasagna!! So much...and cheesecake. That looks so yummy!
Love the skateboarding pics. Eli is sooo cute!
What a great birthday indeed!

Hearthandmade said...

this looks like so much fun!