Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Best Buds & Sister...

 Know how I know I have the best friends & sister EVER!? 
Because I wake up to sweet emails filled with amazing wedding ideas! 
My sister can read my mind when it comes to wedding dresses! See here, here, here, and here! Miss Carly is also a mind reader, see here! Here are my two favorite! With a pair of cute red flats!?  

 Carly's emails are incredibly enthusiastic and I love her so my for them! They make me smile at the computer like a goofball!! I will never get enough of them! 
   I do want a Wedding Cake, call me old fashion, but I will have cupcakes too! And look at these!
With cupcakes you can have multiple favors and make everyone happy! Look at these Wedding Table Numbers! So cute! 
Another ESP idea Carly had, which I had too - these amazing Vintage Brooch Bouquets! Beautiful huh!? I like them for so many reasons, A. won't die B. could give it to my sister/daughter/niece one day C. just so pretty! I have fallen in love with The Ritzy Rose Etsy Shop! I want all of it! Ha! 
More adorable Carnival Circus ideas - clown cupcake toppers and tickets!! We have a bunch of tickets at home already thanks to Eli ;) My sister, Lauren gave me this book The Paper Bride for Christmas! It was the most thoughtful gift!! I can't wait to use it! 
I just wanted to tell you gals thank you again!! 
I also want to thank Elycia, who made something incredibly awesome and I can't wait to share it with two very special gals and then everyone!!! I'm bad at keeping surprises! Haha! I can't wait to show and tell everyone!! You're gonna love it!
Pin It

12 comments:

rachael said...

the daisies on that first dress are super cute! But I LOVE the simplicity of the second dress. it would look so good with an accent of colored shoes!

Carrie Rosalind said...

Love the dresses! Must be so super fun to pick one out (but also super hard to just pick one!) :)

miss teacups. said...

i'm glad you love my emails, hehe. i have so much fun searching for ideas for you!! i am wedding obsessed. i'm currently watching a show called 'til debt do us part' and it's a wedding planning show that obviously revolves around their wedding budget. anyways, i love looking for stuff for you and as much as i hate clowns, i love the carnival theme you've chosen and we TOTALLY have the same visions for a dress. that second photo you posted it absolutely my dream dress. totally what i want, sweetheart neckline, strapless, tulle skirt, not floor length...amazing becky!!

expect more emails soon :)

elycia said...

beautiful dresses!! i looove the second one so much. i'm going out for a bit after work today to do some dress shopping.
and i'm so glad you like the secret thing i made for you :) i still need to send you the other version...haha, i should have just sent you an email this is way to confusing when i can't say it! haha

misslarissabree said...

Oh Becky!
I am so excited to see the things you plan for your wedding and pictures of the actual day!

It will be so beautiful and amazing!
You my dear will be stunning! I am just so stoked for you two and your wedding!

love from Canada!
Larissa

I BLEED PINK said...

Girlie your WAY ahead of me on the wedding planning game. I keep changing my mind on what I want...LOL!!

I love the dresses you picked out.

erica1228 said...

awe, yay for weddings! It will be a grand event I'm sure.

apparentlyjessy said...

Beautiful dresses, they are both SO you! I'm loving all the inspiration photos so far, really looking forward to seeing more :)

BEER said...

Don't use the scary clown cupcake toppers. Make cool fondant or modeling chocolate ones. That way people can eat them (I prefer modeling chocolate they taste better)and you wont have scary clown heads all over the place when people are done. :)
CANT SLEEP CLOWNS WILL EAT ME......
cant sleep clowns will eat me......
.... ..... ...... .... ... ........
Sad face. :(

Miss Makes-a-Lot said...

i want a vintage brooch bouquet SO. BAD. first.. i need a wedding. ha! they are just soo pretty :):)

http://www.missmakesalot.blogspot.com

Good Junque said...

I am not sure if you know about this site yet but oncewed.com is a great wedding resource and they have amazing ideas you could easily craft up yourself!

amber stackle said...

all of those dresses are gorgeous! baaah wedding stuff is so exciting!! and the brooch bouquet is SO cute too.