Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Love Paper Crafts!

My sweet friend Amber emailed me a birthweek gift hehehe!! So sweet!! She gave me a PDF from Mibo Paper Crafts! Loved it so so much! Look at the little fox! I of course printed it out right away at my wonderful work Sonic Print, the best printing company ever! ;) 
Tonight I will cut and build the other 3 critters!
This little fox and other Forest Friends were designed by Mibo - go visit their blog and site!
 I love PAPER CRAFTS!!! I do! They are just so impressive! 
Thank you Amber for being so sweet and thoughtful! You're the best! 
Pin It

8 comments:

O. said...

These are too amazeballs. I wish my printer at home printed that well.

kymberley said...

Really cute, enjoy!

Amber said...

Oh I love him. He is sooo cute! I can't wait to see the others. I am sure you are having fun putting them together while at work...sorry Brian...but it is your bday week:)

Mandi @ make it dear said...

yep. love that fox.

Becky Farley said...

olivia - send me things you need printed - seriously!

amber - hehehehehe poor Brian - but it is my birthweek ;)

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh soooo cute. I bet the bone folder came in handy for those.

Illustrated Ink said...

I love paper crafts too! That fox is adorable, and I'm completely in love with the deer!

marci said...

I love these! Normally I'm not much of a paper crafter because my brain seems to shut down when paper is put in front of me. I'm a felt and fabric girl. Something to work on, perhaps? ;) But I love these little paper crafts. They remind me of my very favorite thing to make...plushies!!