Friday, January 28, 2011

Dexter Kill Room Birthday Decor!

Today I walked into this at work - a Dexter Kill Room Happy Birthday Extravaganza! 
If you don't know how Dexter is then this post is going to seem very strange, but I promise Dexter is awesome and he only kills bad guys! We love Dexter at work, remember the Dexter Barbie Gift post!
This was all done by Daniel (good bud & coworker)! He's nuts!! 
Look at my desk and computer all wrapped in plastic!
 He even wrapped up my kewpies and dunnys!! The dead dunny was the best!
 This was the most awesome surprise ever!! 
A customer and the mailman came in and seemed a bit freaked out, neither had seen Dexter. Haha!! So Daniel took down the kill room plastic walls and I cut ALL the plastic wrap off my things -whompwhomp! But look at all the awesome orange balloons! Orange is my favorite! And look at this handmade Mickey balloon! Woot Woot!! 
 These were last year decorations from Daniel at the old office and then the year before that was dunnys. Thank you Daniel for always being SO wonderful! :)
Tomorrow is my actual birthday! I'll be 28!
Hopefully I didn't freak you out if you've never seen Dexter (if you made it this far in the post ha). You should watch it, I think it's on Netflix now, that's how my sister watches it! On a cuter note, sign up for the Berry Cute Valentine Card Giveaway!
Pin It

33 comments:

Daniel the Coworker said...

That Daniel such is one sexy creative beast.

Jim said...

I laughed hard when I saw this.
This is the...
BEST.
THING.
EVER.

Happy Birthday! Follow the code.

Daniel the Coworker said...

and by "such" I mean "sure"

Lindsey said...

I love your sonny angel dolls. I have a collection of those myself.

Carrie said...

this is too cool! I had to show my husband lol we love Dexter

Carrie Rosalind said...

Oh my gosh, that is AWESOME! Perfect for any Dexter lover! :)

Missie said...

What a fun office you have! I just added Dexter to my Netflix queue last night, so I have no idea what this is all about, yet! I hopped over to see the Barbie post too. Creepy but cute!

Not Dave said...

Daniel did a great job but from previous posts I don't think he's bright enough to come up with the idea on his own. I bet one of your smart coworkers thought of it. Maybe that Dave guy, he sounds like a genius.

Candice said...

OMG! This is SOOO cool. Your co-workers must love you. Dexter is the best!

Happy birthday :D

xo
Candice

Not Dave's Nemesis nor Daniel the coworker said...

Not Dave, you are correct, someone had to follow through, make it happen and take it to the next level! :p.

motherawesome said...

That is so awesome!

Laurie Anne said...

Happy Birthday Tomorrow! Wihsing all your wishes come true xoxo

Anonymous said...

Nice! Have you got a dismembered doll too? I got one at my 28th birthday and framed it. Wish I had coworkers like yours!

Bird in a Tree Creations said...

This is awesome!!! My husband and I are Dexter lovers!! I will have to show this to him when he gets home! Happy Birthday!

K said...

that is incredible! Gotta love Dexter. You have awesome friends haha

O. said...

Daniel and Dave's comments just put this over the top. Nice way to kick off the birthday weekend.

elycia said...

oh my goodness! that is soooo awesome. you work with great people :)

superh2ogirl said...

That is soooooo AWESOME! I wish someone would throw ME a Dexter Birthday! Ideas Ideas for my Fiancee's Birthday since his is in October! Happy Birthday!

-Nicole
www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

superh2ogirl said...

That is soooooo AWESOME! I wish someone would throw ME a Dexter Birthday! Ideas Ideas for my Fiancee's Birthday since his is in October! Happy Birthday!

-Nicole
www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

Ladybastard said...

no way!!! NO WAY!!!!! Best idea EVER!!!
ps Happy birthday ^_^

danny said...

super cool and scary. love ya cant wait to see ya tonight

eef said...

omg, that is too incredible awesome! i love it!!!

apparentlyjessy said...

Oh wow, tell your co-workers they are extremely awesome! I love Dexter!!! SO funny the Kewpies got all wrapped up too.

rachael said...

whoa, i am so jealous!

Katelyn said...

I love this!! What fun :)

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

So very cool!

Wahy said...

ahaha! he is so creative

Jodie said...

I love it SO MUCH!!! You are lucky to have awesome work mates :)
freakin genius!

Alyssa said...

umm so Daniel is the best birthday surpriser ever (and modest to boot!)

happy birthday girl xx

amber stackle said...

o. m. GGGG!! Best idea ever!!! I absolutely love Dexter, and I LOVE these pics haha. Man, you have one awesome friend. Happy Birthday Becky! Hope it was wonderful! :)

BEER said...

Happy Birthday!!!! :D
Love Dexter, one of my favorite shows of all time.

miss teacups. said...

awww, that's so nice of him!! what a good friend :) i can't believe i missed your birthday...i'm a day late! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY!!
xoxo

Claire said...

That is so lovely!