Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dinosaur World Birthday

Yesterday was an awesome 28th birthday for me! We headed over to Dinosaur World because I have seriously wanted to go for a very long time! It is the cheesiest place, but I LOVED it! Plus we got to take Mickey, so it was kinda perfect! ;)
Dinosaur World
The Boys ha!
Dinosaur World
Dinosaur World
Dinosaur World
Dinosaur World
If you live in the Tampa Bay area and have a kiddo or are a kid at heart, you should go to Dinosaur World!! Have you ever been!? Let me know! Here are more photos on flickr!
Today my mom is making lasagna for all the Farleys and Foxes to keep the birthweek celebration going ;)  ps my little Mags (mom) does NOT cook, so it's a HUGE deal that she is making lasagna! I'm so stoked to spend the day with my family and friends!!
I wanted to tell you all thank you so much for the sweet birthday wishes and tweets and emails and cards!! You all are sooo amazing!! :) Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
I hope you are having a perfect Sunday! If you're crafting something cool for the Valentine Swap I wanna see it! Post your photos over at the Strumpet's Crumpets Craft Group! Oh also don't forget to signup for the Berry Cute Valentine Card Giveaway!! 
Pin It

16 comments:

O. said...

Sounds like lots of fun. Grant went to Dino world when he was younger but I've never been. Glad you had a great birthday!!!!!!

Wish Me Luck said...

I've never been to dinosaur world but I saw the entrance before. I love the giant dinosaur near the entrance!

K said...

Oh my goodness, I wish we had some place like that here!

Joanna said...

Looks like fun! I love the pic of your pup's head in the dinosaur boards...so cute!

Happy belated birthday:)

Consider my dear said...

I have always wanted to go there! The closest one to me is in Kentucky, I live in Illinois. Great pictures!

Hearthandmade said...

ah wow!! AND MICKY could go! Happy birthday!

little j. said...

LOL @ Mickey. So cute. Happy birthday, Becky! <3

Kat said...

Dinosaur world looks like fun! We should get on here in Australia.

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

I used to live in FL and we would go to Tampa and drive by that place. It looks awesome. WIsh we would have stopped in!

amber stackle said...

omg I've seen that place soo many times driving down the highway and have seriously wanted to go since I was little haha. Glad you had fun! I'll have to go some day too!

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

Looks like a lot of fun - I'm glad you had a good birthday :)

Amber said...

Cheesy but awesome!!! There was a dinosaur world in Eureka Springs, AR where we got married. We drove all the way out there and it was closed. Had been for a very very long time! Just might have to stop at this one when we are in Tampa this Fall:)
Mickey looks like he enjoyed himself too!

marci said...

I want to go to there!! ;) Looks so, so fun! And happy birthday a little late!

GraphXGrrl said...

Glad you had a great b.day! That place looks like fun!

apparentlyjessy said...

Dinosaur world looks like crazy fun! I have a real thing for dinosaurs, have done since I was a little one. It's funny cause just last week I took my boyfriend to the 'Dinosaurs Alive' exhibit, where there were robotic dinosaurs, was pretty amazing, I should put photos up!

Lauren said...

zomg I am so jealous! There is nothing awesome like that here.