Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Faux Fox Ears

Crocheted Fox Ears
My mama is a Fox; that's her maiden name! ;) 
When we told Eli that Brian and I were engaged, his reaction was, "Robbie is going to be my cousin!" Little Robbie is my 7 year old cousin and a Fox, so Eli didn't understand the the last name change totally, he now thinks he's part Fox! So cute! I'm always on the hunt for Fox crafts or anything awesome that is Fox related! Last year I ask the lovely Miss Heather to crochet a Fox hat for Robbie, and this year I asked her to crochet two more! She's seriously so awesome! Not only is she a dear sweet friend, she's VERY talented! Check out her etsy to see for yourself!! Thank you Heather so much! All the Foxes want Faux Fox Hat HA!! 



Pin It

11 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Such a cute story and such a cute hat!

miss teacups. said...

i totally get it, i would want to be part fox too, that is an awesome last name!! also, you look adorable in it :)

xo

heather dawn said...

sweetest post EVER! you are so amazing becky! THANK YOU :D and tell them Fox's to come on over! lol!
<3<3heather

Kym said...

Sweet post and the hat is awesome!

Miranda said...

That is so cute that he thinks hes part fox. I love the fox hat, its awesome

Amber said...

Love the hat! You look so cute in it!
And Eli is a doll! What a cute story!

PaisleyJade said...

That is the cutest hat!!!

bebe bird beck said...

haha so cute. You are adorable!

Yesterday's Sweetheart said...

Oh my god I love it!

erica1228 said...

so freakin cute!

hey-hey, when are you heading out here? would love to meet up with you!

Hearthandmade said...

id love to make one of these bad boys!