Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy 22nd Birthday Little Brother!

dannyraybday

I love you so much! You have a present waiting at home for you (Mags said you'd be home soon)! I think you already know what it is! I hope your day is special! Too bad you aren't home, I'd make you my infamous cheesecake ;) Can't believe you're 22! I remember when you were tiny and I'd lift you up by your ears (sorry!) Or when Lauren and I told you Tommy Knockers (a monster we made up based on the title of our dad's Stephen King book) were in the walls and they were going to get you! I'm sorry for that - good thing you turned out normal! I'm really proud of you! Love you Danny!
Pin It

7 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Danny! Sorry your sisters tormented you so...but that is what sisters do:)

O. said...

Happy Birthday Danny! He's seems well adjusted for being picked on :)

danny said...

Thanks becky! This really means a lot! I'll be home in late January for Gasparilla! Love you lots and see you really soon!

elycia said...

aww so sweet! happy birthday danny!

apparentlyjessy said...

Hehe, sibling torture is all part of growing up! Happy Birthday Danny!

Katelyn said...

happy birthday danny!!

Lolo SR said...

And alio-spigalio!!!! Disease for only little blonde hair, blue eyed boys hahahaha!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LITTLE BROTHER :)