Saturday, January 15, 2011

I heart you!

Oh man I HEART etsy big time! 
Paper crafts! Yes please! Look at this paper ribcage and heart!
Do you know how much patience you need to make this wreath?! More than I have! It's so pretty!
My most favorite is this patchwork heart pouch by the very lovely Ashley over at Hot Butter

Swap News!
All the Valentine Craft Swap Partners have been paired and Amber and I sent out all the emails! If you don't see an email check your spam file and if it's not there double check that you emailed me at strumpetscrumpetscrafts@gmail.com (bc you needed to ;)) Now if for any reason you got an email and now cannot participate please email me right away, so I can get your partner a new partner! No one wants to be flaked out on ps! Amber and I are so so stoked about this swap! You all are a GREAT bunch! Can't wait to see what everyone is making!
Pin It

8 comments:

misslarissabree said...

I really love the ribcage!

apparentlyjessy said...

Eep! I didn't get an email, but I have to admit I didn't email you at the new address! Done it now, hope I'm not too late.

mel said...

hehe. it's funny what you say about the wreath. i once bought a friend a knitting book for christmas, and wrapped it with 2 balls of yarn. yeah... that was ridiculous in hindsight.
at least somethings are bearable when you are also watching a movie!

Jilly said...

oh wow I love that wreath!!

Amber said...

Love the hear pouch. Ashley's work is perfection!

Tender consultant said...

That is really very nice and unique too. But I am amazed, as these are not looking like the paper craft at all, so professional and so perfect. Nice sharing dear.

PaperCameraScissor said...

I love etsy too so much I had to stop going on there because i seen so much I had to have. I now go about once or twice a week.

katiebug92 said...

I love that heart pouch!