Friday, January 21, 2011

I LOVE Fancy Tiger!

Told you I'd show you all my awesome loot from Fancy Tiger and here it is! 
Of course I grabbed their business cards (it's what I do), they had a whole ROY G BIV rainbow of business cards! Very awesome! 
I got some yarn to make more fingerless gloves (I'll explain the doll heads later)! I loved all the fabric there, but I picked the panda for a special project! Got a bunch of new peacock patterns! A pom-pom maker - wootwoot!! And this cool felt ball maker! It's in Japanese, but no biggie, a fellow at work can translate it for me! I know that's a lot of stuff, but who knows when I'll got back - a whole year is a long time!!! ;) Fancy Tiger is seriously the best craft shop I've ever been in! I wish I was closer to it!

Oh hey! Don't forget to sign up for our Valentine Giveaway
Pin It

9 comments:

tishous said...

Great loot!
Those Clover pom-pom makers are sublime! They're one of my deserted island crafting picks for sure :)

Dlsarmywife said...

oooh what a bunch of neat stuff! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the peacock stuff! Every few years I decorated my Christmas tree with a peacock theme. THOSE would make awesome ornaments!!! =D
Enjoy your new goodies!

Amber said...

You will love those pom pom makers. They are awesome...love mine! That felt ball maker is pretty cool! I have never seen one, can't wait to see what you make.

You got lots of goodies;)

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

Looks like you are going to have a lot of fun with your goodies!

miss teacups. said...

ooooh i've always wanted a pom pom maker but have never found one. my gramma showed me how to make them once but of course i forget! a pom pom garland would be super adorable!! i will be making lots of garlands soon for the new place.

i love their business cards too. that place looks like it's right up your alley. i can see why you love it so much!!
xo

mary said...

I love the Fancy Tiger!! I've been taking a bunch of their classes - so great!

M.M.E. said...

Great finds all around! I can't wait to see what you make out of all those goodies.

sdillondesign said...

Cool stuff! Ooooh, are you gonna make a garland out of the felt balls. That would be so cool.

Donna's Decembers said...

Becky,

Those pom pom makers are so fun! You could have such a fun craft day with the little one making pom poms for EVERYTHING. When I got them, I literally had pom poms hanging from the ceiling because I was having such a fun time.

I'm really curious about felting. I haven't tackled it, but am interested. Maybe a fun little DIY could be brewing? :) hint hint!

:)