Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Let's play dress up!

This Saturday is my 28th birthday!
 Sounds strange saying that, like someone else is, some 28 year old not me ha!
I love birthdays so much! My family has some fun stuff planned - can't wait! My sweet fellow is taking me out to a fancy dinner and I can't wait to play dress up!


 Modcloth is having a sale right this second ps, so go take a peek at all their awesome stuff!
Which of these three is your favorite? I really like the green! Though I really like the pretty pink one and the rose lace on dress below! So which do you like the best!?


 These two necklaces are just so perfect!
and maybe my most favorite MuchoMucho BuenoBueno necklace
We rarely dress up, so this will be so much fun! 
Pin It

20 comments:

Jana said...

I was actually surfing ModCloth today and was smitten by that green dress. It's completely birthday-worthy! But I agree, they all are adorable.

Tiffany said...

I really like the rose lace dress!

misslarissabree said...

I love the green one!! get that!!

rosie! ♥ said...

the third is my favorite! with the key necklace! you'd look adorable in anything though!

Erin said...

Oh man! I love modcloth. I especially love that teal dress. sooo pretty.

O. said...

i'm with the green one too

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

Definitely the green dress.

BEER said...

I say green. :)

K said...

I love the first two, but for a night out I think the green's my favourite :)

Shelley said...

At first I loved the pink lace on the last one. But if you want to stand out and be the star on your birthday, the green one is a show stopper!

Mandi said...

That pink dress is dreamy, I've been eying it too (:

Yesterday's Sweetheart said...

I KNOW you would pull off the green one, so so cute! Weee happy birthday soon!!!

Meghan said...

Cute! Cute! And cute! I went a little crazy on Modcloth yesterday. Well not crazy because I did "save some for later" after stocking up my cart to an unbelievable amount. I ended up buying two new dresses and a sweater, I can't wait for it to come in!

Meghan said...

Somehow I got so excited thinking about my purchase I forgot to vote on the dress! I love the green one and it would be amazing for a birthday celebration but I really love the third one and think it would be amazing for a birthday and any other celebrations too!

Becky Farley said...

you all are so sweet!!! I think green has the vote! ;)

O. said...

where are you guys going to dinner?

little j. said...

Green, green, GREEN! <3
Hope you have a lovely night!

GraphXGrrl said...

I also like the green one best!

Amber said...

I think the green is my favorite...but I do love that last one with the mustard skirt> Love that color!

Oh... and those necklaces:) Love!!! I can't wait to hear all about your fancy dinner;)

Katelyn said...

WooHoo!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a fun & fancy day (week). I looove the teal dress in this post...it would look fantastic with your coloring!! xoxo