Monday, January 24, 2011

weekend in the keys

(click photo to enlarge)
1. Sea Biscuits! We never stop at the Florida junk shops, but I thought it would be fun and it was! 
2. Plastic Flamingos! We have some in our yarn!
3. Look at all the pretty sea shells!
4. These were the alligator door handles into Zane Grey's Lounge area.
5. Me and my dad looking at boats with my mom and Brian.
6. Old glass balls used for holding up fishing nets - very cool!
7. Crocheting while riding in the car, while I counted gators on the the side of the road :)
8. The Safari Lounge - just stopped in to check it out. There were animal hides and heads on the wall, so my dad of course told the story of when I was 8 and stood with my hands on my hips at a gun shop yelling, "who could kill all these poor animals!?" Who could!? Seriously!
9. Saw this while we were looking at boats - I want a boat with a wheel like this, like a pirate ship! ;)
It was a very wonderful weekend with my family! I'm so thankful I'm so close with them! 
I'm glad to be home though, so much to do! What was your weekend like? Finish any projects!?
Pin It

5 comments:

little j. said...

Ahhh this collage is so cute and fun-looking. Glad you had a great weekend!

apparentlyjessy said...

Another adventurous weekend Becky! I love how you often do fun things on the weekend with your family.
Of course, the flamingos are my favourite pic!

katiebug92 said...

Looks like fun! :)
xo, Katie

O. said...

so much fun! i need to go down to the keys one of these days, we never go anywhere.

Amber said...

Ohhh... I want to count gators! Sounds fun:)
I love that you yelled that in a gun shop! So cute!

Glad you had a great weekend! Hope you have stopped squeezing!HA

Oh and PS... I can so totally see Mickey having a voice like the baby in Roger Rabbit. Bahahah!