Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Etsy Circle Love

Do you know what I love a whole lot!? This new etsy circle!! 
Oh and the activity feeds are so neat too! Pretty awesome! 
Thank you Etsy!! 

Today I was added by WonderForest and I fell in love with her shop!! Here's her blog!
 (brian ps I want this please or the rabbit- monday is valentines!!) 
Without the etsy circle it may have taken me days to find her shop ;) 
Just wanted to share how awesome Etsy is, but I'm sure you already know! 
Learn more about the etsy circle here!
Hope your Wednesday is going great!
Pin It

7 comments:

wallflower said...

Wow, those are nice, but they look just like Skunkboy Creatures.

Maybe it's a common style?

Becky Farley said...

Hey you're right, they are similar. I have an old disney pattern for Bambie from the 30's and it looks like both of them :)
I do love Skunkboy Creatures as well! Both very cute!

nova said...

Yeah, I just noticed the Etsy circle thing like ten minutes ago. It's pretty cool!

dana said...

Thanks so much for featuring my little critters on your blog :)

Wow that's a great compliment to be compared to skunkboy, she does great work! Becky you are right, my deer are based on old vintage patterns that I modified to give my own style :) Other stuff like the bunnies are just done free-hand :)

Thanks again, love the blog so much!
xox

Kamika said...

The circle feature is so great! I am finding it very useful, just added you to mine!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

How Cute! I love etsy circles too!!

http://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com

marci said...

I love that style of plushies! One of my goals for this year is to learn how to sew like that. :)