Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Good bye January

Hello February!
I printed out (thanks to the amazingly fast printing of Sonic Print) the Curiosity Group's newest paper craft calendar and put it together today!
February Paper Craft Calendar
Look how cute! It's Jean the ground hog! Last month was this adorable yeti! I've really come to love paper crafts! I paper crafted Mickey and a Strumpbot! Here's all the paper crafts I've put together so far! I have a whole stack of paper crafts to cut, fold, and put together! :) Makes me really happy!

Tonight is the last night to sign up for the Berry Cute Valentine Card Giveaway!!! Sign up here!
Also come take a trip down Strumpet's Memory Lane Project!! It's gonna be so fun!
Pin It

6 comments:

kymberley said...

What cute papercrafts...oh I sent you an email, I never heard from my Valentine Swap parnter, I emailed her weeks ago and nothing...so I guess she wasn't interested ;(

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

very cute- I have been meaning to print one of these out for my monkeys- Oh well next month.

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

Love that calendar - so cute!

O. said...

I need one of those calendars!

Amber said...

These calendars are so cute! Thanks again for all the sweet wishes yesterday!
We are still grieving a little over at Poot Manor over Rita:( HE he

Nicole Delgado said...

Love that calendar - so cute!