Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Monday!

Good morning gang! 
Hope your weekend was an awesome one! Monday came too quickly for me (we have work)! 
The Lovely Lauren from Active for Fashion ask me to do Mentoring Mondays, go check it and tell me what you think! Plus a started a new afghan over the weekend (above) what do you think of the colors - gray, pink, purple, and dark yellow? Maybe add some blue? 
I have a zillion funny fair photos to show you all too! It was so fun and so exhausting! 
Thank you SO much for all your VERY sweet comments about my dress!! I love hearing your dress stories too! 
Pin It

8 comments:

Christina R. Griffith said...

I love these colors, so wish I could knit or crochet my own blankies!

www.cookielouisepleaze.blogspot.com

Moe said...

I love these colors together!! I might have to borrow the color combination!!

Carrie said...

love the colors! I started a new afghan too decided to do one in a solid color I am think about doing the border in a different color

Kat said...

I think the colours look great! When I get back from Europe I am going to make a blanket. I have done 2 pillows so far since I learnt how to granny square from your video. I can't wait to make a big cozy blanket.

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

I am a huge fan of gray lately with any color!

heather dawn said...

love the colors!!! i think it would look great without the blue! but i'm sure what ever you pick out will be FABULOUS!

O. said...

Love those colors!

katiebug92 said...

I love the colors!! seriously, I think this is my fave afgan of all the ones you've made. :)

-katie