Thursday, February 3, 2011

Let's take a trip!

 These three lovely ladies took at trip down memory lane and look what they found! 
You should take part in the Memory Lane Project too!

First up is Toni from Swings & Roundabouts and Ted her sweet bear! 
"Simply named 'Ted', he is a 1980's Fisher-Price Original.  He was given to me by the dentist my Mum worked for when she had me 30 years ago.  He was the one toy I really looked after - no haircuts, dye-jobs or missing arms for Ted.  My other toys didn't fair as well, so he is the only one I have left.  My little boy Frank who is 4 months old is now Ted's proud new owner." -so cute!!!
Jenn & Sena did blog posts about their first treasures! See Jenn's here and Sena's here! Jenn, I love that your grandma MADE Tiny! Extra special! Sena has many treasures, which she gave to her kids! I can't wait to pass Lucy on to my lil one (one day - no rushing ps)! 
Okay so have you taken a trip down memory lane yet and found your old treasures?
 I want to see them! Here's what to do! 
Pin It

3 comments:

Wish Me Luck said...

Yay memory lane! I think I'm gonna go down memory lane too!

By the Bluegrass said...

Oh, I enjoy seeing everyone else's special childhood toys. Can't wait to see more.
xo,
Sena

Jenn said...

Hooray! It's fun to see the old toys other people kept too, I don't feel so weird for having Tiny anymore. :)