Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lovey Dovey Crafts

Kewpie Valentine Postcards
Kewpie Valentines! Because I'm sure you're not tired of seeing them! haha!
Cutest Twinkie Chan Gloves Ever!!
Twinkie Chan's conversation fingerless gloves!
My AMAZING Valentine Owl from my Valentine, Steph Dillon!!!
Here is how she made this awesome little guy!
 And this is my Valentine to Steph! I was so stoked when I got her as my Valentine! She is a very wonderful artist and an awesome friend! Plus she drew the peacock that I have on my arm, so I wanted to make her something extra special! I saw this multicolored yarn and knew I had to make her a giant granny square blanket! Look Fuji approves!!
What did your Valentine swap partner send you!? I wanna see!!!
 Thanks to the wonderful the little lady over at Oh My Deer! I have this beautiful Valentine Wreath! Look how crazy this wreath is! So many tiny teeny pieces! Go see all her cuteness here!
Valentine wreath from @ohmydeerlove <3
Pin It

7 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

Happy Walentines day!! I love the fingerless conversation heart gloves you crocheted! So cute.
The flower heart wreath is sweet too, will check her Etsy out for sure.

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

I haven't got my crafty swap yet - I hope it arrives soon!

sarah @ Oh My Deer! :) said...

awwww im so happy that wreath went to you!! who better?? :D happy valentines becky!! i hope its super sweet!! and holy moly im so jealous of those fingerless gloves!! ooo weee!

Lindsay C said...

I REALLY want those gloves !!

Amber said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!! I am so glad to be home too. Had fun but it was nice to get back and shower! LOL!

Did you make those conversation gloves??? Love them!!

Velma said...

I have that yarn you are using for the blanket! I think I will make one too! Your blankets always inspire me!

April said...

SAHWEET BLANKET!!! Wow.
I wasn't in this swap, but my friends and I did an exchange. I got my partner I pretty awesome muumuu and my person got me a fun garden gnome!