Friday, February 11, 2011

Making Valentines!

Tada! Valentines filled with sugary goodness! Pretty cute! 
You can get the Vintage Valentine Goodie Bag topper I made here!
Valentine's Day Goodie Bags
ps I only helped put these together, the little bit filled them and I stapled! Team work!
Valentine's Day Goodie Bags
Made a special one for the teacher, filled it with chocolate - smart kid!

Valentine's Day Goodie Bags
Then I spent the rest of the evening writing my only Valentines to my family and friends!
Valentines <3
I have a few more Valentine ideas! Sunday night I was thinking of making cookies shaped like candy hearts! Some crazy kewpie crafts! What Valentine crafts are you making? Put a link to your crafts in the comments! I wanna see em!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Pin It

12 comments:

misslarissabree said...

TOO CUTE! I miss getting vday cards!

Meggs said...

I love your vintage v-day cards :) SOOO CUTE!!! here is something I made, def doesnt compare to yours though.

http://helloworld-meggs.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentine-flower-diy.html

Andrea said...

Wow, they look too cute!

Emily said...

Coolest thing I've seen in ages! X

Elora said...

Wow! Those look fantastic. This is definitely something I'll be attempting next year, I think. You've done a wonderful job!

Jenn said...

BECKY!!! so I know you want a carnival themed wedding...and the Florida State Fair is in town until the 21st :D! I totally think you should do your engagement photos at the fair...just sayin' :).

Jenn said...

BECKY!!! so I know you want a carnival themed wedding...and the Florida State Fair is in town until the 21st :D! I totally think you should do your engagement photos at the fair...just sayin' :).

BEER said...

You are just adorable. :)

beckz said...

Hi Becky... These are awesome, I love holiday ephemera so much! I plan to just do some baking for my fiancé (yes, another engaged Becky over here!)
Found your blog from pamplemousses,
Becky

Alyssa said...

Wow Wee. Elias is gonna be one popular kiddo!!

maman biche said...

so sweet !

GraphXGrrl said...

Those are so awesome! You guys did a great job!

You're amazing; seriously. :)