Thursday, February 24, 2011

things I'm lovin' so much

 The always awesome Heidi Kenney has new giant plushes coming out on Kidrobot March 3rd! I can't wait! Everyone needs a giant cupcake or icecream sandwich in their house, at least I do! ;) 
Check out Jim Doran's very clever and very tiny art! It's so awesome! The one he did above is in an iPod shuffle container! The one he did in an Altoids small container is called Muse Ut Vos Postulo Suus" and I just love it!
Are you or were you addicted to Angry Birds!? I was but I beat the whole game so far so they need to have an update soon!!! Look what Karla over at the Itsy Bitsy Spider made! Crocheted Angry Birds!! She's so cool! :) Eli is going to LOVE these once I learn to make these lil guys! I really really want to learn! Then we can launch them at each other at home or at the office! haha!
And these beautiful granny squares! Dana from Crafty Minx set a whole blog called A Granny A Day! Check it out! There's going to be 365 squares! I double dare you to make all 365! :)  

So you can see why I love these four clever crafty people SO much!! Go check out their sites! What are you lovin' lately? Share a link with us! :)
Pin It

20 comments:

Emily said...

A granny a day! Awesome idea! I'm gonna do it! Crocheted angry birds? Yes please!

GraphXGrrl said...

The crocheted angry birds are pretty hilarious.

I think every office should have them. ;)

Ms. Megan said...

eep!! I LOVE that giant cupcake pillow!!! How cute!! I want one!! :)

craftyminx said...

Aw thanks Becky what a sweet surprise!

O. said...

I'm working on the blue one now. Let me know when you have time and I will show you how to make them.

Jess [tenpenny splendid] said...

Amazing! I definitely just bought the angry birds patterns. My boyfriend's mom is going to get quite a happy surprise when I'm done :). She is totally obsessed with that game! Thanks for the great finds!

The Soul Anchor said...

I feel like granny squares have been all over the blogosphere lately! I'm so into them and want to learn to make a granny square blanket some time.

chelseybell. said...

love that granny square! it's so pretty.

Courtney said...

I must have spent 45 minutes looking at all of those granny squares! How pretty. I love that crochet affords people to be so creative with design.

hayley said...

Very cute!!

Jim Doran said...

Becky!

Thank you so much. This totally made my day.

Elora said...

Angry birds! I've been wanting to try out that game :D

That giant cupcake needs a home on my couch.

Also, spent so much time lurking the granny a day page. I need a granny quilt so bad now! :P

Great shares!

littlemessyla said...

crochet angry birds! Wow that is so clever. I wish I was better at the game and then maybe I would love them more. But i am a bit of a sore loser when it comes to angry birds because they make that evil laugh when you lose!

La

(p.s. i am glad i have started following your blog!)

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

So cute!

thursday said...

Dana's granny a day project is so absolutely brilliant! When I start my crochet adventure I'm definitely hitting up her blog for some granny inspiration!

Missy said...

I want that really big cupcake!!!!!!!!!!

Peace
Missy
http://throughanindielens.blogspot.com/

Tids said...

Hey Becky,

I've been trying to send you a Memory Lane link. Wondering if it's crossed over in to your junk file! Lovely lovely grannies. I'm obsessed with making these :)

Tids (louchaz80@hotmail.com)

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Oh I definitely feel like I need a giant cupcake

<3, New Follower
Everyone loves a giveaway

Inna said...

Hehe! That's so funny, I just made a plush Angry Bird!!
Pictures and a link to a great tutorial at my blog:

http://paperraindrops.blogspot.com/2011/02/angry-birds.html

Maybe you need to make one too? ;)

laoose said...

looka dem kyoot haggey saggz!!!