Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine Swaparoo!!

Valentine swap from @StephDillon she is so talented!!! I love it so much!
I couldn't wait to show you all what my Valentine Swap Partner, Steph Dillon sent me!! This is just a sneak peek, I'll do a proper post this weekend or once she receives my valentine! Steph made this pyrography project awhile back and I fell in love! Her little owl is amazing!! Plus she added her amazing water color skills and a teeny tiny kewpie!!!
 Oh Miss Dillon you have my heart! ;)
ps this is my first post from my new birthday gift macbook pro - it also has my heart haha!!
Pin It

5 comments:

starsanderin said...

I signed up but didn't get an email? My email was frasere3@hotmail.com

Sway said...

Aww so sweet! I sent mine off today, and I'll add a piccie to the Flickr group soon - I just don;t want to ruin the suprise lol!
Congrats on the new Macbook Pro - aren't they devine!!
Luvluv
Sway x

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

Very cute - I sent off mine yesterday :)

Lizette said...

This just adds more to the excitement! I love what you got and makes me wonder what awesome craft I might be getting! Can't wait to see what over people get too!

sdillondesign said...

I am glad you like it. You have my heart too! I am looking forward to seeing what you made for me! :)