Monday, March 21, 2011

The Handwriting Game

The lovely Courtney tagged Heather and Heather tagged me! Courtney your handwriting is similar to my dad's - he has always written in caps - I like it! Heather your "I don't care" handwriting is my normal handwriting ;)
So here's mine! Tada!
handwriting game
Here are the questions & answers! Oh and the blogger/buds I picked!

1. What is your name / blogger name?

Becky Farley - I blog as Becky Farley too! My flickr is becksorange
2. What is your blog URL?
3. Write "The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog"
:)

4. Write Your Favorite Quote
"Must be the front row!" - Larry Farley 
(Famous quote by my dad, when I was little and still now love when he would yell this when we get to parking spot in the front row! I yell it out now too ;)) Isn't it inspiring hahahaha!
5. What is your favorite song?

Uptight! Everything's Alright!
6. What is your favorite music right now?

So many favorites
7. Is there anything else you would like to add about your handwriting?

huge mess!
8. Choose Thee Bloggers to follow suit.
Olivia - she has THE most perfect handwriting- trust me!
Pin It

7 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

Hehe, you have such lovely handwriting Becky. Thank you for nominating me, I'll blog about it soon!

heather dawn said...

it must be a dad thing, my dad writes in all caps too! I do love your handwriting & mine & yours are similar, I've always thought that when I've gotten your cards! thanks for participating in the fun!!

O. said...

so much pressure, I just went ahead and wrote it and got it over with. If I look at it I will want to re-write it cause it's sloppy.

danny said...

hahhahahaahahaha i always say it must be the front row toooo and all my friends think im weird! also, the locals parking lot ;) love you miss you see you soon wedding planer

jenny aka. little j. said...

Bahhhh I want to do this... but must be tagged first hahaha. Your handwriting is great!

Hearthandmade said...

you have THE nicest handwriting!

wonder forest said...

Ooo what a cool little game! i love it!
my handwriting changes all the time... i have like 10 different styles haha. if i remembered everything i learned when i took some handwriting analysis sessions, i would have you totally figured out right now! hahaha.