Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Calendar Paper Craft!

Today I woke up and it was pouring rain outside! Know what that means - March is here and so is this cute March calendar paper craft by The Curiosity Group! Here is February's and January's calendars I made! Did you know March was national umbrella month hahaha whatever that means! My favorite things about this paper craft is the yellow sneakers! So awesome!! Download paper craft here!
I really like the month of March for several reasons (in no particular order): 1. Mickey's birthday 2. My best buds birthday (she loves that she will always be 2 months younger than me - crazy ;)) 3. St. Patrick's Day - good reason to dye all your food green and pinch people 4. It's Spring SOON and Daylight Saving Time in coming!!! What are your reasons for loving March!?
and ps if you made this little March paper craft, link me to it!! I'd love to see!
Pin It

9 comments:

Jenn @ Live Love Life Now! said...

I LOOVE paper art!! I can't get the Yeti link to work but I'm definitely going to print off the March calendar and give it a go :)

~~kym~~ said...

Your papercrafts are always fun and cute...thanks for sharing them!!

Aluajala said...

Thanks for sharing your paper crafts! They're awesome!
Jessica finally received my Valentine gift so I posted the photos in my blog. Come have a peek :)

Illustrated Ink said...

Hooray for paper crafts, thank you for posting all these awesome ones on your blog! They just make me smile! :)

Ladybastard said...

*__________* i love it!

Anonymous said...

Creative, very nice craft.

Katie said...

Oh my god, you are fugging adorable. Love your blog dear.

ohmydeer said...

eeeek!!! i love this!!! im so going to have to attempt to make one!!! do you use computer paper or some kind of cardstock? i love it!!

helloshoesetsy said...

Now this is my reason to go buy some ink for my printer:)