Monday, March 14, 2011

My Weekend via my iPhone

This weekend Brian and I went to our friends Jimmy & Leigh's wedding! It was so wonderful and so so sweet! The ceremony was outside under a huge tree - the weather was absolutely perfect! The reception was in an antique barn- so cute! Jimmy and Leigh were all smiles! It was a wonderful evening! A personal highlight for me was meeting my blog bud Jennifer -IRL (that's in real life ;))! I didn't know she was going to be their photographer! I've followed Jennifer's blog for awhile now because I fell in love with her photography and her sweet take on life! When I first started thinking about wedding plans, I could only think of her taking our wedding photos - seriously! I just LOVE her photos and she's a fellow crafter (photography is a craft). For example just look at Jimmy and Leigh's engagement photos here! So wonderful! 
I was so stoked to meet Jennifer and her hubby/photo partner! This may sound funny (but I'll say it anyways) she's adorable on her blog, but even more adorable in person! Adorable! haha! It's so so true! :)
Here are more weekend photos above! Hanging out with fat Mickey, Eli and I saw some baby chicks at my Nanny's (she lives in the city and she just saw these out there that morning - crazy), yummy breakfasts, crocheting and Call Of Duty = Love, saw my parents, and made some Mickey cupcakes! Now what you won't see is the crazy cleaning Sunday! Geez someone caught a Spring Cleaning fever...and it was not me! Though I did help, but I'd rather be crafting ps. ;) Actually I really appreciate all the crazy cleaning! Brian did a GREAT job! The house looks great! Thank you ;) 
So what'd you do this weekend? Meet any blog buds IRL? haha! Do any crazy spring cleaning? 

Pin It

8 comments:

Lauren said...

I did crazy cleaning too! which isn't actually a lot for me...the floor has no clothes on it now and i swept it. but you know that's a big accomplishment for me.

-mags 2.0

Yesterday's Sweetheart said...

That dress looks pretttty!

BEER said...

Didn't take you for a Call Of Duty girl. let me know your gamer tag and
when you want to get shot up. :P

S and R said...

ooohhh, love the candle logs!
tone xo

Jenn said...

Awww, Becky!! Thank you so much, it was such a pleasant surprise seeing you at the wedding and I can only hope to hang out with you in person sometime soon! I'll email you my number so we can keep in touch! You are so sweet :)

OH! and here are a few sneak peeks of Leigh & Jimmy's wedding:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=292063&id=81908924757

Talk to you SOON! :)

Amber said...

I hung out with Kj on Saturday who is a fellow blogger (Lol) and you know I was cleaning away on Sunday too. I don't know what Brian and I ate but it must given us the bug. Ha!

Amber said...

I hung out with Kj on Saturday who is a fellow blogger (Lol) and you know I was cleaning away on Sunday too. I don't know what Brian and I ate but it must given us the bug. Ha!

Katelyn said...

how precious is that wedding! i want to get married in a cute little barn like that but i can't find anything cute around soCal (and i don't have the ring yet) haha! glad you had fun!