Saturday, March 5, 2011

Scrabble Love

Remember back at Valentine's I said we didn't buy gifts, well I lied haha and found this Scrabble Tile Business Card Holder on etsy! It was from etsy (supporting the handmade community ;)) and it was so perfect! Check out Roberta Grove's shop - it's all so cute! But this Scrabble Tile Business Card Hold was too perfect to get to Brian! He proposed to me via Scrabble in front of my whole family! Plus we work at a printing company, so a business card holder is necessary! So stoked I found this on etsy! Brian loved it! It's on his desk as I type this! ;)
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Pin It

11 comments:

O. said...

that is just too perfect!

hayley said...

oh my gosh that is too cute! I'm going to figure out how to make one right away. :)

Carrie said...

cute

Samantha said...

Oh wow these are sooo super cute!! I'm heading over to their show now :)

Samantha x

Courtney said...

So cute! I love this idea though I never keep my cards in a holder that I can't ring along with me.

jenny aka. little j. said...

That is soooo cute. I tried to find a different word to describe it, but it's just that.

Lizette said...

Now, that's a cool business card holder.

HammBone said...

your blog is awwww inspiring! So cute. I think I found it through Flickr maybe, maybe mucho mucho bueno bueno? Added you as a contact because you have such cute inspiring photos!

laoose said...

all upon the skraBBle these days!! <3

miss teacups. said...

awwwww, cute!! whenever i play/hear/see scrabble i think of you and probably always will! xo.

lisette said...

Amazing!! I love it too!