Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shamrock'n Cupcakes

 Happy St. Patrick's Day!
 I love any holiday where I get to use lots of food coloring! We are currently low on green! ;)
I bought all these awesome supplies over at Bake It Pretty! They have the best cupcake holders! 
My cupcakes came out a bit messy! While icing them this morning I burnt the bacon on the stove haha! I'm sure the gang at work won't care! 
One fellow at work asked if I used highlighter ink to dye the cupcakes! Hehe! Nope just the awesome neon food coloring at the local grocery store! Here are my last batch of Neon Cupcakes!
Hope you're having a fun day dressed up in goofy green clothes, eating awesome green food - I know I am! 
Pin It

9 comments:

Miranda said...

those look so good! I should find some of that neon food colouring at my store, it looks like a lot of fun.

miss teacups. said...

hehe, neon food colouring, how fun! these cupcakes look so yummy. i could totally go for one right about now.

I BLEED PINK said...

Yummy and Cute!

Anonymous said...

I dyed the dog at my house named Micky green for St Paddy's day.
-LLF

hayley said...

super cute!! (:

Alison said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog. I think it's adorable. I love the wedding planning posts! I just moved to Orlando last June so I also love a fellow Floridian thing. =) These cupcakes look ahmazein!

wonder forest said...

YUM!!!!!!!
i want some radioactive neon cupcakes :(

rachael said...

OMG I love the scalloped cupcake holders!!! so frilly and cute!

Jess said...

Wow! So cute! Happy (belated) St Patrick's Day from Ireland! :)