Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Strumpet's Spring Afghan - shop update!

I just added a new Spring colored afghan to my etsy shop! Though I love it enough to keep, I wanted to put it up in the shop and have it go to a good home!  I'll have a second one up in the shop by the end of the week! Here's a peek at that one
Hope your week has been a good one so far! I haven't been blogging and keeping up with my blog buds as much as I'd like hopefully this week will change that! I miss you guys :) Thanks for all the sweet comments lately, you guys are so awesome!! 
Pin It

11 comments:

Jess [tenpenny splendid] said...

I don't know if I could let this go if I made it! I love the bright springy colors! So pretty. :)

PaisleyJade said...

So pretty! Love your stuff.

Lyssalove said...

super pretty!
i can't wait till i'm super good at crocheting(:

Alyssa said...

It's FINALLY Autumn here - you know what that means? I am finally busting out the gorgeous Fall afghan you sent me!! Cannot wait for it to cool down :) x

Becky Farley said...

Thanks gals :) You guys are so sweet!

chelseybell. said...

you and amber make the prettiest afghans ever.

Becca said...

I love the colors. I'm curious though, how did you finish the ends like that?
I'm currently working on my 2nd blanket.

Jenn @ Live Love Life Now! said...

The afghan is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see the next one finished :)

apparentlyjessy said...

Ohhh it's beautiful! I love the colour combination so much. Wish it could come to my home :(

allison said...

i love that it's just one big granny square. way to go!

Elora said...

Wow! I love the colours :D It's amazing!