Friday, March 18, 2011

We LOVE Angry Birds

We are Angry Birds addicts! We have it on our iPhones, the iPad, and Eli has it on the iTouch! I have the Angry Birds Seasons on my phone, every month they have an update with a new holiday! I totally understand what a waste of time playing a game on your phone is, but it's too fun to care! Even my dad has Angry Birds on his iTouch! Sometimes we text about it haha! My dad beats all the levels then goes back and gets all three stars for each level - clever one!
You know how I LOVE paper crafts - well I found Angry Birds paper crafts by Little Plastic Man!! Wootwoot! Guess who was happier about it than me - Eli! I printed out all the birds at my wonderful work! Then I put all the paper birds and pigs together and Eli built a Lincoln Log course. And Brian found the slingspot which we hide from Eli awhile ago! Good team work! 
We made a video of our Angry Birds IRL here!
 My crafty pal, Karla from The Itsy Bitsy Spider created crochet patterns for all the birds and pigs! They are awesome and so perfect! You can purchase the patterns in her etsy shop! Look at Olivia's lil pig! If you make them I want to see them! :) Please!
 In the plush dept. look what Heidi from My Paper Crane (aka my craft hero) made for her son's birthday! AMAZING! I wish I could buy a few - because I totally would!!

SO do you LOVE Angry Birds? Which bird is your favorite? Mines the big fat red bird! Are you super nuts like us and have both Angry Birds and Angry Birds Seasons on your phone? Oh and the .99¢ Mighty Eagle?! Do you have that!?

Pin It

17 comments:

rachael said...

have you seen the angry birds functional birthday cake? theres a youtube video, i saw it on a blog... it might have been this blog. lol

Dana said...

Addict--------------------------->
I have them all, even mighty eagle... Shame. haha

Erika Lee Sears said...

I was just in SxSW and the angry bird guys were there and you could play real life angry birds. :) It was so awesome.

Lindsay said...

Angry Birds is fun! I just wish I didn't get so mad every time I can't beat a level... haha. (Maybe I'm just not a video game person, but I try anyway!) :)

jenny aka. little j. said...

Ahhhh this is sooo awesome! I love it. I have a soft spot for the creepy white bird that drops eggs. Hahaha <3

hayley said...

CUTE!! I love the little blue one. :)

Little Plastic Man said...

Hi Becky, glad you like the papercraft. You have a lovely blog!

Carrie said...

we love angry birds too! I love the black birds :)

meredith said...

Haha I haven't tried angry birds yet but it looks like fun! and all of these little birdies are super cute! i love the crochet patterns!

I just found your blog! It is lovely! I look forward to reading about your craftiness!

Meri said...

When I was on vacation everyone in my family was on their iphones and ipads playing this, and the sound effects were driving me nutbags! These crafts make it very cute though haha. Love it!
Glad to find your site. Cheers!
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com

Allison Holt said...

that video of Eli is THE cutest! haha you guys look like you are always having a blast! :)

Allison

Windsor Grace said...

Have you always had kids? I don't ever remember kids...but I've seen then on the instagram...

Modern Southerner said...

Ah, this is great! I love Angry Birds, too, I play it on my Motorola Droid. It's so great! My friend Bill turned me on to it and seconds after downloading and playing it I text messaged him telling him he'd created an addict.

Thanks for posting this!

MODERN SOUTHERNER

Jenn @ Live Love Life Now! said...

I LOVE Angry Birds!! I have both games on my phone but my boyfriend has all three and plays it obsessively!

I got frustrated when I couldn't pass some of the higher levels and sort of set it aside, but I might get back into it today :)

Or at the very least, make some of the paper toys - AWESOME!!

katiebug92 said...

those. are. awesome. Squeee! I love them! haha, I think my fave bird is the yellow one- I'm pretty good with it.

kissedafrog said...

Hi! I just found your blog! It's adorable! I love angry birds! Have you tried the new one Angry Birds Rio? It's a bit more challenging.

Ashley Crenshaw said...

Have you seen Angry Birds Rio? It's for the new movie Rio and I'm so addicted!!! You'll have to check it out!!